Dear hotel guests,
We would like to draw your attention to the current public health measures put in place to prevent the spread of covid-19.
These rules are here for your safety. Following the measures will protect both yourself and our staff. Most of the rules have already become a part of your everyday life: washing your hands, wearing a mask and social distancing.
In view of the pandemic, we only accept clients who can provide one of the following documents:
1. A negative covid-19 test taken within 48 hours before arrival.
Please provide proof of a negative test (PCR or antigen) at the hotel reception and the medical room. You can have a test directly at the hotel as well. Our medical staff will carry out an antigen test before you check in.
2. A covid-19 vaccination certificate confirming you received the final dose of vaccination at least 14 days ago.
3. A medical certificate confirming you have recovered from covid-19 in the last 3 months.
- Please provide one of the aforementioned documents upon arrival at the reception. Our staff will take your temperature.
- Upon check-in at the medical room, you will sign a confirmation that you are not showing any symptoms of an acute respiratory or bowel disease.
- After that, you will be checked in for treatment.
- Please keep a safe distance of 2m.
- Please wear a mask EVERYWHERE in the premises of our spa facility. The only exception is when you are you eating at the table. At all other times, wearing a mask is compulsory (i.e., also when you are walking around the restaurant or standing at a buffet table).
- Please pay special attention to hygienic measures and disinfect your hands regularly. Disinfectants are available at all publicly accessible parts of the hotel (at the reception, the restaurant entrance, in the medical department, at the entrance of the spa premises, at the toilets).
The mandatory preventive measures are observed in all parts of the hotel. Frequently touched objects and surfaces (chairs, tables, door handles, switches, telephones, remote controls, lift buttons etc.) are disinfected on a regular basis.
Despite these necessary hygiene measures, we hope that you will enjoy the time you spend at our hotel and that your stay will help strengthen your health.